Teaching English in Thai schools changes lives. Passionate about making a difference in a beautiful country? You’re only a few steps away…
What is life like in Thailand?
Our contract is for the 4.5 month semester starting in mid-May, 2018. Your weeks at school will comprise around 20 classroom hours. Curriculum is provided by the school then, it’s up to you to engage teaching mode; create constructive, fun lesson-plans and bring some of what you’ve got to the students of Thailand. Also, if you like it here and want to stay for longer then we can arrange that too!
Open Book offers teaching opportunities in kindergarten, primary and high-school levels nationwide in Thailand.
Teaching overseas countries in Asia will provide a great opportunity for the growth and changes.
We provide everything you need:
– Work Permit paid + full support for Visa provided
– Free teacher license
– Free accommodation in Bangkok for registration, orientation and induction
– Pre-arranged accommodation near your school
– Paid travel to your school’s province
– Thai bank account set up (including accident coverage insurance)
– Cultural awareness training
– Guidance at every step of the process and throughout your placement
Hold a university degree in any field
Have a genuine interest in helping students learn
TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate is a plus
Teaching experience preferred